About Me

My photo
I'm about to graduate from nursing school and I'm very excited! I'm so happy with my life right now...all you people already know about me so I don't need to say much! :)

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

The summer

Well as Kelli always updates her blogs with what her months ahead consist of..here is mine:


August has something every weekend!

1. Just had Gramp and Grams 50th Wedding Anniv Party
2. Went to Adventureland with fam to meet up with God son and friend Tammy
3. Hot tub room is almost finished! Yipppeee!
4. Up to the cabin this weekend Aug 7-9th
5. Next weekend is Steves 15th Class reunion in Blaine
6. Ma and I leave Sunday at 5:30 for Vegas. Ma has never flown! Staying at Excalibur!
7. We get home wed the 19th
8. Then i work for 2 days then up to the cabin for Jaquis BDAY Party bus
9. Wedding the next weekend but I work so Steve will have to go
10. Labor day the next weekend. Jim Millers 50th bday party and then back up to the cities for Howie's MUD RUN sunday and monday.
11. Aerosmith concert on Sept 8th!
12. Golf Benefit Dinner on Wed the 9th.....
13. Brenda from school gets married the weekend of Sept 12th
14. Tippy Cup tournament on Sept 26th....
15. Then I don't know...I think we are going back to Vegas like the 2nd week of October!

Somewhere I have to work and make money in all this but it will be fun!

:)

No comments:

Followers