About Me

My photo
I'm about to graduate from nursing school and I'm very excited! I'm so happy with my life right now...all you people already know about me so I don't need to say much! :)

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Catchin' UP


Sittin' here watching the Bachelorette I had recorded and Wes just disgusts me! I am glad he is gone. What a jerk! My dog also thinks that the computer can't sit on my lap. That is his place- so the computer is on my lap and he is higher up resting on my forearms/chest. What a spoiled lil' booger. Anywhoo...I was so lucky to work fri, sat, sun of this holiday weekend. It was my holiday off but i traded with a girl so i can have labor day off. That way at least i have sat sun mon off rather than just the one day i would have had this last weekend. But being me...I drove up to the cabin after fri work. i got there around 530 and then drove home sat morning at 11 to work at 2pm. It turned out not to be that terrible. I'm excited for this next weekend for Twins game with Dre and Tiny and then pool party on sat afternoon! Let there be sun!!!! hahahhaa :) Hope everyone is well!

No comments:

Followers