About Me

My photo
I'm about to graduate from nursing school and I'm very excited! I'm so happy with my life right now...all you people already know about me so I don't need to say much! :)

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Goodbye Summer...Hello Fall


Well it is that time again. Time to make the apple cider and watch football all day on sundays! (although I've been doing that already). Sad that we won't be out on the lake with water anymore...it's going to be ice before we know it and we'll be bundled up attempting to ice fish! hahaha. Last year Steve, I and his cousin Jimmy and his gf were very unsuccessful. Rocky boy is also going to have to get use to the snow. He got his first taste of going outside in it this saturday morning. He gave me the look like "I'm not walking on that white stuff with my paws". hahaha!


Not really much new here. I'm working a ful 1.0 now at work and have officially retired from The PERK. ;). It wasn't worth it towards the end to only work one day a week. My other job keeps me busy and I hope to maybe get in at the new Maple Grove Hospital. It opens in December. I will try my darndest.


We do not have any trips planned right now. We were talking of going to Vegas in November but I don't know if my pocketbook is planning it right now. In March we hope to go with another couple to Playa Del Carmen. None of us have ever been there and I could use a lil' sun. Steve and I are planning for Halloween. We both know what we are going to be but don't really have plans for the saturday of Halloween. His annual Cabin Halloween Party is December 12th! That should be fun!


I hope everyone is well and GO TWINS!

3 comments:

Sue said...

Since I live closer to your cabin, am I invited to your halloween party?

Sindi said...

i love the fall...but the snow was a little early though!

Nikki :) said...

It's good to see u people read these darn things...I notice a lot do not update their blogs! EHEM~!!!!

Followers