About Me

My photo
I'm about to graduate from nursing school and I'm very excited! I'm so happy with my life right now...all you people already know about me so I don't need to say much! :)

Monday, January 5, 2009

Crazy Dayz


Well...I've been searching for nursing jobs but it's driving me crazy! Hopefully I can find one somewhere. I'm going for whatever I can get these days! Steve and I got a Y membership! YAY! No more fatty Mcgee mee! :) I also have my new laptop up and running thanks to Steves friend Dane. It's a beauty and it works like a charm! Also, I called into Perkins for the first time this weekend in 4.5 years! Wow huh! Well- it was my decision to drive back up to the cabin on saturday after work and then the weather fairy dumped a bunch of snow and ice. Oh well...they were dead anyways! No Loss! :) HAPPY NEW YEAR!

No comments:

Followers