About Me

My photo
I'm about to graduate from nursing school and I'm very excited! I'm so happy with my life right now...all you people already know about me so I don't need to say much! :)

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Bahama Mama


Well...here I am back in the coldness! It was an awesome trip but it's now back to reality! The Michael Jordan golf tournament was awesome with a lot of celebs: Josh Duhamel, Michael Jordan, Ken Griffey Jr., John Elway, Chris Tucker, Samuel L. Jackson, Mia Hamm and Julius Erving and much more! We went snorkeling, on a dinner cruise and I became a fire dancing bahama mama, steve had to assist in the limbo fire show, steve touched a stingray and we fed sharks! The sun was beautiful! I can't wait to go back again and see the sun. I did manage to gamble away at least 40dollars though! Could have been worse! Alrighty! Let the snow melting begin!

1 comment:

Grandma Bette said...

sounds like you had a wonderful time. I could use some warm weather. Third cold again since mid Dec.
Gram

Followers