About Me

My photo
I'm about to graduate from nursing school and I'm very excited! I'm so happy with my life right now...all you people already know about me so I don't need to say much! :)

Thursday, April 23, 2009

I've decided


Well I've decided that my family is boring me! I go to read updated blogs and there is nothing! What the heck guys! Give me something interesting to read on my computer! hahaha. Dre...especially you! hahaha. For those of you who read this...my sister Bri graduates this year! yay! We are planning to have her graduation party on Saturday June 27th. It will probably be late afternoon! Mom plans to have it in their yard in buffalo so i hope the weather is good! If you guys could start sending me your addresses that would be great. Send them to fultonrn@gmail.com. If you can't make it then at least you will get an invite! I'm probably going to be in charge of that aspect. My mom is nervous about having it at their house because it is pretty small. I know Bri would love family to show up! Her actual graduation ceremony for school is June 5th but the rest of June is just so busy for mom and I so that is why we picked the 27th. She's not quite sure on a college yet but she's thinking St. Cloud! Alrighty- Thanks guys! My baby Bri is growing up!

No comments:

Followers