About Me

My photo
I'm about to graduate from nursing school and I'm very excited! I'm so happy with my life right now...all you people already know about me so I don't need to say much! :)

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Worked way tooooooooooo long

Well...I just worked 27 hours in 3 days....but the kicker is that yesterday was a 16 hour shift. Yes...it was my own doing so I do not want any pity...but ya know what- I need the money (especially since I am off thurs-sunday for graduation/parties! It was a long day but it was also a blessing because that money was great and it did go by fast! I can't say that I will be doing it again anytime soon! But...ya gotta love the perk and ya have to love slingin' pancakes! I shall now kick my feet up...and maybe I'll make some yummy caramel corn later! Last college class tomorrow ever! Yahoooo! :)

No comments:

Followers